魂断蓝桥经典台词
Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.
玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I …
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
Myra Lester: For what?
玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
玛拉·莱斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
罗伊·克罗宁:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.
玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.
玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
(烛光俱乐部)
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isn"t against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindn"t think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves you"er an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What"s the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You"re a strange girl, aren"t you? What"s the good of anything? What"s the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That"s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I"m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don"t get it, not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It"s all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don"t get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn"t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn"t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don"t get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I"ll tell you later. Let"s dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You"ll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I"ve been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It"s ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲门声,夫人进来了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn"t go to bed until 4,It"s remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
Kitty:It "s the first time Myra"s benn out,Madame.
Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I"m fond of the girls who work for me.I don"t want them to be camp-followers.
Myra:YOu don"t know him or you wouldn"t say that.
Kitty: Can"t we have any private lives at all?
Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn"t stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it"s not too much trouble.
(夫人关上门,走了)
Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.
Myra:She spoil everything.
Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You"re upset and tired.Why don"t you go back to bed?There"s no rehearsal today.
Myra:No,I"m not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he"s gone now.
Kitty:YE suppose so.
(窗外下着大雨)
Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He"s here!
Kitty:Good Heavens!He"s deserted!
Myra:Kitty he"s here.He hasn"t gone,he"s here!
Kitty:He"ll be court-martialed for this……
Myra:Oh,I"ve got to go.I"ve got to go!
Kitty:Oh,you can"t now.
Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don"t you?
Kitty:Well,if that"s his ghost,don"t bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he"ll see you for heaven"s sake.
Mayra:Where"s my hat?
Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?
Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you"d better with a dress on.
Myra:Oh,yes.
Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!
Myra:I don"t know what I"m doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn"t.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.
Kitty:Wait a minute.I"ll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella"s in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don"t want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can"t stand the excitement.
(一路平安的音乐声响起)
(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)
玛拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Helleo.
玛拉:你来看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didn"t go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldn"t.Mine"s in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isn"t that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn"t sleep a wink.
玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we"re going todo today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you won"t have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Going to get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you don"t know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it"s beacause you"re leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
Roy:We"re going to be marriedIt"s you,It"ll never be anyone else.
玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定
Myra:But how can you tell that?
洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?
Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
玛拉:是,亲爱的!
Myra:I see.
怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
Roy:What"s the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I"m going to let you in for.
玛拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
玛拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
玛拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:这有点繁文缛节
Roy:It"s an elaborate ritual.
玛拉:是吗?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
玛拉:这很困难吗?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
玛拉:我看不那么容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
玛拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.
来源:网络整理 免责声明:本文仅限学习分享,如产生版权问题,请联系我们及时删除。